Sunday 30 December 2012

Happy (IF NEW) Year 2013




                                                                Size: 28 x 12 cms
                                                                Media: pen and ink
                                                                Pen: Sailor Sapporo

It's slightly early to be wishing a Happy New year, but its officially New years eve in Australia already and just because those guys or their ancestors were shipped there for being naughty, we can't ignore them!! So Happy New year 2013 everybody including OZ!! Hopefully this is the last post that I will be making this year....See you in 2012+1 for more...(That's for the superstitious...haven't forgot you lot either!!) to the brave... see you in 2013!!!

20 comments:

  1. see you, Rod! Happy everything, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. more ink than usuall Rod...I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John,I enjoyed the process of spending more time adding more ink..Maybe I'll put a bit more ink and texture to my cartoons in the New Year....but I'll probably just carry on with my 'minimalistic' laziness!!!

      Delete
  3. You're never too old to rock,n,roll!! Wooo hoooo!!!! Play Stairway to Heaven!! Stairway to Heaven!! Freebird!!!!

    I like that dudes crazy picasso guitar. See you next year, Rod-man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your usual support Ted..see you next year!

      Delete
    2. or play Never Grow Old !
      I had a dream
      Strange it may seems
      It was my perfect day

      Open my eyes
      I realize
      This is my perfect day

      Hope you never grow old
      Hope you never grow old
      Hope you never grow old
      Hope you never grow old

      Delete
  4. Hola Rod!
    Esta es tu última ilustración del 2012?
    OK, es muy buena!!!!
    Te felicito, ha sido un placer venir a tu blog cada vez que tú mostraste una de tus ilustraciones.
    Yo espero que el 2013 sea un año maravilloso para tí y tu familia!
    OLÉ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Roberto...Y feliz año nuevo a vosotros en Argentina!!!

      Delete
  5. Very nice! If I were twenty years younger, I might be tempted to stay up all night listening to fellows like this play, but alas. Very fun picture, and a Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Rod! Love the detail in this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This band looks cool!
    Happy 2013, Rod!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy new year to you too, Rod! (and many new drawings and lots of inspiration)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did I miss this? There is a log of detail in this drawing. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did I miss this? There is a log of detail in this drawing. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Guys!!